Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello (Blog) World....

Let's start first and foremost with a confession....

If you asked me a year ago about blogging, I would have said everyone who was obsessed with reading and/or writing on blogs was a little bit crazy! However, since that time, I've become one of those girls who follows MANY blogs on a daily basis, and checks in on others every couple of weeks.

That being said, I often find myself with something to say and no outlet for which to express it! Granted, there is Facebook or even Twitter, but I enjoy reading blogs so much now, I thought it would be pretty cool to have my own. I have absolutely no computer knowledge, so you'll probably notice that my setup remains basic for a LONG time until I get more experienced. Luckily, I have a few friends with pretty successful blogs, so hopefully they'll give me some pointers, advice, and help.(Hint, Hint).

I'm sure you'll learn more about me if you keep coming back, but probably for now it's just friends reading, so you already know who I am and what I'm about, so I'll save all those lovely details for later posts. I hope you'll visit back to hear "the latest" which will probably include a little bit of my experiences as a new wife, what i'm reading/learning/memorizing in scripture, my latest interests (currently running, menu planning, couponing, house decorating), a recurrent post called "The Lady Quote" (more on this soon), and just anything else I determine worthy of sharing with the world at any given time.

Hope to see you back again soon!
Lockslie

1 comment:

  1. oh yes! I'm excited! And we will get you all set up with a pretty background soon. Can't believe you actually caved...

    ReplyDelete