Monday, April 8, 2013

Currently....


Watching…. Weeds pop up in our yard and turn it green.  We have some grass too, but we have LOTS of weeds.  But, it’s green, right?  Hoping the grass takes over with a little help from my friend Weed & Feed. 

Reading… the last book in a series by Francine Rivers, As Sure As the Dawn.  I’m so surprised that I didn’t read this third book sooner.  If you like historical or Biblically-based fiction, this series is awesome.  Also picked up our next book club selection, Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, from the library and planning to read it this weekend.

Listening… to some new songs on iTunes and trying to decide which ones to buy…. Got any suggestions for running music?  I want to update my running playlist this month before the Heart & Sole 5-Miler on April 27th.

Planning… to get our house all “Spring-Cleaned” before I leave for the beach on Friday.  I just love coming home to a clean house!  I’ve got a list of tasks for everyday between now and Thursday to get done.   Hopefully leaving my husband and the dog behind for the weekend won’t mean it’s messy again before I get back! 

Loving…. WARMER WEATHER! Sunshine! Sandals!  And most of all, LOVING that a short weekend trip to the beach is only 4 days away!  Planning to take some books and my beach towel and cram as MUCH relaxing into the weekend as humanly possible

No comments:

Post a Comment