Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I've been reading...


I've always been a big reader, and I especially love to pack a few books and read while I'm on vacation.  Lately, I'd say I've done a lot more reading of BLOGS and other things on the internet and so I've spent less time reading books. 
 
So, a combination of those two things, I recently finished up Ree Drummond's (The Pioneer WomanBlack Heels to Tractor Wheels. 

black-heels-the-book.jpg

I won't give away all the details, just to say, this is a HILARIOUS account of her love story with her husband Marlboro Man, and since my sister and I got to meet PW in person only a few weeks ago, it was all the more real for me.  You can start reading the online version here, or go pick up a copy at your local bookstore ASAP. 
 
Not kidding, drop everything, start reading it right now.  You're going to swoon over this love story, I guarantee it.  Also, you will NOT.WANT.TO.PUT.IT.DOWN.  So what are you waiting for?  Go get it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment