Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 35!

This is the last week of the month, traditionally my BUSIEST week of the month at work, therefore I'm looking for the easiest possible meals to throw on the table as quickly as possible.  In addition to that, I've got some volunteer responsibilities, getting a haircut, giving blood, preparing for the first Carolina football game and of course RUNNING to train for the Savannah half-marathon.  All that being said, I barely have time to think this week, and that's when DREAM DINNERS come to the rescue!  I'm not sure I could put together a yummier menu, though!

Monday - Firecracker Sliders & Fries
Tuesday - Tuscan Chicken Fettucini Alfredo & Salad
Wednesday - Pub Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
Thursday - Chicken Enchiladas
Friday - Date Night Out
Saturday - CAROLINA FOOTBALL TAILGATE!!!!]
Sunday - Pre-Labor Day Grilling

No comments:

Post a Comment