Tuesday, December 20, 2011

love these...

Well, i'm out on my "Christmas Break", and of course that means I'm trying to finish up my Christmas shopping (if you'll notice, a few short days ago, we had only purchased 2 gifts!  2!).  We are a little further on our way to being finished now, but still have a few things to grab.  Today I was shopping in HomeGoods and spotted these beauties....

Lamps from HomeGoods
 So, I started dreaming a little more about my front bedroom re-do... I'm looking forward to hopefully giving it a little facelift, perhaps in the spring!  The room has an antique oak bed, dresser, and bedside table.... I was thinking I might like the following for bedding in either light blue or yellow:
Pottery Barn Plaza Duvet Cover & Sham

Who knows, but I'm loving these lamps.. so maybe they will inspire me to get started on the room!  I'd love to color match the lighter blue in the lampshade for the room paint, so that's making me lean toward white bedding with yellow accents.  (I'd paint the room yellow, but this room is already WAY bright with the morning sun -- my old roommates can attest to this fact -- and yellow would be a little much with the morning sun.)

Now... back to the task at hand... finishing the Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment