Thursday, August 23, 2012

First day...

It's been a while since I had that first day of school feeling, but as I got ready this morning, I couldn't help throwing out a thousand reminders as I walked out the door.

Well, today is the first day of class for my hubby, going back to school. He’s taking two courses that I took (gasp) NINE years ago. It seems impossible that it could’ve been that long, but I guess if I spent 6 years in college and I’ve been out in the working world for 3 years, I guess that adds up to 9. More than likely, I’ll be doing lots of tutoring, so let’s all pray that I can remember everything, or that I can catch up in a hurry!

This morning Ryan told me that he thinks I’m more nervous than he is, and I believe that he’s right! Here’s hoping for a wonderful semester and baby steps toward a new and much more rewarding career path.

And, he's not going back to kindergarten, but I'm sure he'll be doing plenty of reading, just like Cocky!

No comments:

Post a Comment