Monday, February 11, 2013

M.I.A.

I've been M.I.A. from the blog world for a few weeks. We've been busy, but I just haven't taken time to sit down and post. Mostly, for the last 3 weekends, I've been on the hunt for the perfect fabric for new window treatments for our den/dining room (if you've never been in our house, it's one giant area separated by two steps that go down into the den and a banister in between). Basically, I needed something that I LOVED for both rooms that also will coordinate with our kitchen since they all run together.

Also, since this is the largest area in the house, the fabric really will define a lot of other decisions like paint color, pillows, rugs, etc, and I wanted to be sure it was something that I could live with everyday for a long while! In my final attempt this weekend, I found myself staring at a particular fabric but not loving the colors. Then, I realized it was the same brand/pattern I had seen in another color at a store in Columbia. The problem was, this store had the better price, but not the right color!

So, I scoured the lovely Internet and found the right color at an even better price on eBay, so hopefully I'll have that beautiful fabric in my hands later this week! Can't wait to get started re-decorating!



No comments:

Post a Comment