Monday, March 11, 2013

Currently....

Here's a few snippets into life currently....

Reading... Just finished our first book club selection, Serena by Ron Rash.  I liked it just OK.  It was a difficult read as Rash is incredibly descriptive.  It wasn't what I would call a page-turner, but I definitely had to keep reading to figure out what evil thing Serena would do next.  I'm pretty excited to see what the other book club grannies think about it.  Also, the movie starring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper is coming out this September!


Watching... Of course tonight I'm watching The Bachelor finale.  This show is my number one guilty pleasure.  I hope he picks Lindsay, and I hope she shows up in an even more beautiful wedding dress to accept the final rose than she did on the first night!  I mean, how cute are they together???


Planning... to make a gallery wall behind our TV... this is my inspiration picture....  I absolutely love the look of a gallery wall and have wanted to make one in our house for a while.  The new TV set up and moving our giant tall entertainment center out of the den and into the bedroom have left me with the perfect blank wall for the project!


Listening... to my Bible-in-a-Year reading plan on the YouVersion App.  I’ve just completed the first 70 days!  This is farther into the plan than I’ve ever made it in years past, and I think that’s highly due to LISTENING to some of the law books from the Old Testament rather than trying to just trudge through them.  Plus, it gives me something to do in the car when I’d otherwise probably be listening to junk radio.  

Loving... the official race shirts for the St. Patty's Get-To-The-Green 5K & 10K for next weekend.  Also loving that my hubby is joining me for the race!  




No comments:

Post a Comment