Saturday, May 14, 2011

Menu Planning - Week 20!


Wow, can't believe we've been at this menu planning thing for 20 weeks!!!  I'm fairly sure this is one of the only new-year's resolutions I've ever kept.  AND, one of the best.  In just 6 short weeks, we'll be half way through 2011.  I can hardly believe the year is passing us by so quickly, but I do believe menu planning is in our life to stay!
My half marathon training starts this week, so I'll be planning lots of things that can be popped in the oven or crockpot or cooked by hubby or thrown together at the last minute until I get the hang of the new schedule.
5.14.11 - Monthly Dinner Club @ Scott & Meredith's - we're in charge of bringing a veggie so we're taking Asparagus  for grilling!
5.15.11 - Supper Swap - Making Saucy Pork Chops for Crockpot, Rice & Okra
5.16.11 - Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/ Spinach, Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
5.17.11 - Spaghetti w/ Italian Sausage
5.18.11 - Leftovers/Sandwiches/Salads
5.19.11 -  Girl's Night Out for Dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment