Saturday, May 21, 2011

Menu Planning - Week 21

Our week is sort of jam packed, so this is a tentative plan, but could definitely change at any minute.... we shall see how it goes!  We're coming up on a holiday weekend and we have a wedding, so this week includes a few extra days.

5.21.11 - Babysitting my sweet nephew, eating leftovers at their house :)
5.22.11 - Grilling out
5.23.11 - Pasta w/ Italian Sausage (never got to make it last week)
5.24.11 - Freezer Meal from Supper Swap
5.25.11 - Leftovers/Sandwiches/Etc.
5.26.11 - Chicago!
5.27.11 - Holland, MI
5.28.11 - Christian & Stephanie's Rehearsal Dinner
5.29.11 - Christian & Stephanie's WEDDING!!!
5.30.11 - Memorial Day - dinner on the road home

For those of you who are interested, we had our first TNT group-run this morning and I ran 4 miles!  It definitely was hard, but I'm excited to continue with our training and prepare for the Savannah half marathon.  I'm going to be working hard on running and fundraising, so follow my progress over on my fundraising site.

Hope you have a great week and a wonderful long weekend if you get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment