Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Saturday

Whoa, it's been a while since I posted anything but menu plans.  Waking up early today has given me a chance to really enjoy our first real FALL Saturday.

For a change, it is actually surprisingly cool for our first home football game scheduled for tonight at Williams Bryce Stadium.  I'm a little sad that I'm not out running in this fabulous weather with my TNT team, but you can read more about that here.  My leg is on the mend, so I'm hoping to be out on the road again soon!

So given that we have a cool fall day, I'm planning to enjoy it to the fullest.  We'll probably go grab some breakfast.... I'm thinking... hangover hashbrowns???

Then hit up the store for some yummy tailgating food..... perhaps buffalo chicken dip.....  and maybe some sweet black bean & corn salsa...yummm.

Maybe get a few things done around the house, then head out to enjoy some tailgating before the GAMEOCKS take on NAVY!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment