Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday (Year 2, Week 44)

So we had a pretty busy weekend, and I haven't made a menu plan or even gone to the grocery store yet!   We had Sunday school dinner on Friday, celebrated Ryan's dad's b-day Saturday after the South Carolina vs. Tennessee game, then had friends over Sunday for a pumpkin carving party.



I made chicken chili and hot corn dip for Sunday's festivities, so we have some leftovers for today, but after that, I'm thinking about picking up the ingredients for several things on the Eat at Home menu from this week.  The whole week's menu just looks fabulous to me.  It doesn't hurt that she has the whole menu and grocery list ready to go for you either.  That being said, not sure yet what we are eating all week, but I'll come back and update when I figure out the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment