Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday (Year 2, Week 45)

We had a busy weekend, despite the Gamecocks not playing any football.... We threw a surprise party for my sister's 30th on Friday, then went to a local corn maze on Saturday.   Even with the extra hour we gained from "falling back", I'm not really feeling all that well rested! I guess that's because I've gotten up really early both days so far, so I haven't taken advantage of the extra time yet!  Here's what we're eating this week...

11.5.12 - Free Chick-fil-A Sandwiches with Church Bulletins from yesterday
11.6.12 - Election day! Be sure you vote!  We're having Baked Chicken Parmesan
11.7.12 - Pork Tenderloin & Baked Sweet Potatoes
11.8.12 - Homemade Buffalo Chicken Pizza
11.9.12 - OUT
11.10.12 - South Carolina vs. Arkansas Tailgate food... TBD
11.11.12 - TBD

Clinton Sease Farm Corn Maze 11/3/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment