Monday, November 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday (Year 2, Week 47)


This week I’m trying a little something different with my menu plan.  I stumbled upon this first recipe and then decided, hey, I’ll see what else she makes that looks good, and low and behold, both recipes this week are from Iowa Girl Eats.  So maybe for a few weeks I’ll pick all my recipes from a single source and let you know what I think.  These recipes also sorta feel like Fall to me, which is important since it’s Thanksgiving week! 

11.20.12 – Mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloaves & leftover Honey-Dijon Potatoes
11.21.12 -  Leftovers/Preparing for Thanksgiving!!!
11.22.12 - THANKSGIVING
11.23.12 – Jenny’s Pre-Carolina/Clemson Party
11.24.12 – Clemson/Carolina Game


Other Recipes from Iowa Girl Eats that I want to try…

No comments:

Post a Comment