Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday (Year 2, Week 48)

If you're like me and you jut read that this is week 48, you might've had a minor freak out that 2013 is a mere 4 weeks away. (Mainly, I'm freaking out because I have an anniversary and Christmas to celebrate between now and then, and absolutely no shopping has been done!). Perhaps I should jump on those cyber Monday sales!

With Thanksgiving followed up by the big Carolina-Clemson weekend, I've done nothing but eat eat eat for the last 5 days. (Oh, and decorate my house and my sisters house for Christmas).

There isn't an exact plan for the week because we have several activities going on, but rest assured, it includes lots of lettuce!

Hopefully I'll be back in the swing for the first week in December with some new recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment