Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Menu Planning Week #25


OK, so this past week was a little bit nuts, and since I'm always late posting up our menu plans anyway, I decided to go ahead and jump on board with all the other bloggers who love the alliteration with Menu Plan Monday. 
 
This is officially week #25 of menu planning for me, so we'll be at HALF A YEAR next week.  That seems so stinking crazy.  Anyway, this weekend we went to Charlotte to greet our friends returning from Ethiopia, and while their flight was delayed, I got to share the joy of the Midwood Smokehouse with my hubby and our friends.  It was a hit.  Then, of course, yesterday we celebrated Father's day with both our dads, so it was an all-day grillfest with burgers for lunch and pork chops for dinner.
 
Now, that we're caught up, here's my first Menu-Plan-Monday:
 
6.20.11 Monday - Ryan dinner at church, Sandwich at home for me
6.21.11 Tuesday - Calzones
6.22.11 Wednesday - Creamy Chicken Crescent Casserole
6.23.11 Thursday - Leftovers
6.24.11 Friday - Pork Tenderloin & Sweet Potatoes
6.25.11 Saturday - Monthly Supper Club at Wes&Kate's - taking salad
6.26.11 Sunday - Grilling out
 
For you who wonder what's been keeping me so busy, go visit my Team-in-Training fundraising site at www.tinyurl.com/tntLMP to learn about my involvement with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  Also, there's a prize up for grabs for the next person who makes an online donation... that could be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment