Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Christmas Decorations in Pictures



This year was our first Christmas with all our decorations out, and I got a few pictures with the blackberry since my camera decided to quit life right before the holidays. Sorry for the poor quality photos, but just for the sake of remembering what 2010 Christmas looked like, here they are!

We have a tradition of collecting nutcrackers in our family, my mom gives us each a new one every year.... this year, I set them up on top of the entertainment center, but we have two more from this year, so looks like they might have to move them around next year....



We also have a Fontanini Nativity Scene which we collect new pieces to every year. (AND, in case you're curious, the pieces are rubber so they won't break if your puppy or child knocks them off). I think one day when we have a family, this will be a great thing to use to teach our kids about the Christmas story.



We hosted our first Christmas Eve dinner, so we brought out all the Christmas china for the first time. It was really nice to get out the holiday dishes and set up a fancy table. We also figured out we can seat 10 people (it's a squeeze) around the table, which will come in handy in 2011 for our supper club and other dinner parties!


We had a white day-after-Christmas and our boy Beaufort really had a blast playing in it....


I forgot to take pictures of our outside decorations, but my mom and I headed out to Michael's and made all new ribbons for our garland and a beautiful new wreath for the front door this year..... I'll be sure when Christmas 2011 rolls around to get a picture of it. Hopefully I'll have a better camera than my blackberry by then :)

Until next year, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment