Saturday, January 22, 2011

Menu Planning - Week 4

Crazy, another week is here already!  We have our Supper Swap tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to an easy week or two since I'll have some meals ready to just toss in the oven or crockpot.  So... here's what we are eating this week:

1.22.11 - Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin & Pioneer Woman's Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin
1.23.11 - Supper Swap Sunday - Mexican Chicken Casserole (this is what I'm making to give away)
1.24.11 - Jennifer's Meat Loaf & Mashed Potatoes (a la Supper Swap)
1.25.11 - Leftovers/Fridge Cleanout/Find-Your-Own Dinner Night
1.26.11 - Salads & Zuppa Toscana (I hope it REALLY tastes like Olive Garden!)
1.27.11 - Date Night OUT
1.28.11 - Taking dinner to the newest parents we know & meeting their sweet baby boy!

When we get to the end of the month, I'm going to go back and review the new recipes we tried, which ones we liked, disliked, and whether we're ever going to make them again.  


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. PW's potatos are AH-Mazing! I have made them before and they are awesome, yall will love them! Yay for week 4!!!

    ReplyDelete